The German-style pils beer is crafted from the best ingredients. Its slightly tangy aftertaste and aromatic fragrance is created by a skilful combination of Finnish barley malt and German Perle hops. This wheaty product is made gluten-free due to diligent product development.
- ingredients: water, barley malt, hops, yeast
- alcohol 4.5% vol.
- original gravity 10.8%
- color 7 EBC
- bitternetss 22 EBU
- energy 169 kJ/100 ml, 41 kcal/100 ml
- packaging options: 0.5 L glass bottle (deposit bottle), 20 L keg
Suomen Paras Vahva Lager (Finland’s best strong lager) 2011 and 2013
Vakka-Suomen Panimo’s mission has always been to manufacture beer with purity, locally and from the best ingredients. This makes beer producing in a regulated organic production system a natural continuum to the conventionally produced local beers. The blonde full-malt beer is a well hopped, clear delight. A jackpot when wanting to avoid gluten and preferring organic products.
- ingredients: water, organic barley malt, organic hops, yeast
- alcohol 5.2% vol.
- original gravity 12.9%
- color 8 EBC
- bitternetss 41 EBU
- energy 196 kJ/100 ml, 47 kcal/100 ml
- packaging options: 0.5 and 0.33 L glass bottle (deposit bottle), 20 L keg